PURCHASE, RETURN AND DELIVERY TERMS
For product returns other than those covered under the warranty, the following policy shall apply:
Customers may cancel any order before the order has been processed and provided to Seller's authorized carrier (Fed Ex, UPS, USPS, etc.). After an order has been processed and provided to Seller's authorized carrier, a 20% restocking charge and original shipping charges will be applied to any merchandise returned. To be eligible for refund, returned merchandise must be unused, in new condition.
- The customer shall call Thunderbolt and receive a Return Authorization Number prior to returning any merchandise. This RA# should be written on the outside of the packaging.
- Upon receipt of the product in good condition, Thunderbolt will immediately issue a credit for the invoice less a 20% restocking charge and shipping and handling. Socks may be exchanged for a different size at no charge.
Seller shall ship the Thunderbolt Heated Socks using authorized carriers and risk of loss shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the Thunderbolt Heated Socks to the authorized carrier at the shipping point. Customer shall be responsible for requesting and paying or appropriate insurance with the authorized carrier. Claims for loss or damage by customer in shipment must be made directly to the authorized carrier. All delivery dates are approximate subject to normal variations customary in the industry and for unforeseen delays.
6-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Seller warrants that the Thunderbolt Heated Socks will be free fr.om defects in material or workmanship for a period of six (6) months from theĽ date of purchase, provided that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Seller ("Limited Warranty''). If Seller received the defective Thunderbolt Heated Socks within six months of you purchase, Seller will repair or replace the defective unit for said defects at no charge to you. Please contact our customer service department at 866-461-8349 (toll free) to obtain a Return Authorization Number. The Return Authorization Number must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping box or the shipment may be refused. This Limited Warranty covers defects such as faulty or broken wires in the heating element, malfunction of the 12-volt battery pack or defective working parts with the Thunderbolt Heated Socks, but it shall not include damage or worn out sock material and/or normal wear and tear. This Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Thunderbolt Heated Socks:
- Are operated in accordance with the instructions provided;
- There is no evidence of altering, tampering, mishandling, accidental damage, neglect or repair done to the Thunderbolt Heated Socks by anyone other than Seller or service personnel authorized by Seller; and
- Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Seller.
This Limited Warranty is provided by Seller and contains the only express warranty provided to you above.
SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE THUNDERBOLT HEATED SOCKS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY AND ABSENCE OF HIDDEN DEFECTS, WHICH BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION, OPERATION OF LAW, CUSTOM OF T RADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary upon legal jurisdiction.